Data Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Server Data
E-mail servers are an integral part of a business’s ability to succeed in today’s environment. A critical services database that changes very often, such as messaging and collaboration data, should be fully protected by a well-tested backup solution. However, back-up devices can also fail leaving the client with serious problems. Standard repair utilities within the mail applications can cause further damage if media failure or structural damage has occurred. In fact, these routines will often increase the damage.
The Experts at ISD have extensive experience with recovering Outlook data from damaged Exchange databases and failed email servers.
Our engineers can:
- Recover the critical information stored in your Exchange Server database or repair the database file itself.
- Repair corrupt Microsoft Exchange Databases.
- Extract mailboxes from offline or damaged Exchange Databases
- Convert OST files to PST files
- Recover mailbox components: emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, tasks.